Monday 23 March 2009

MY EXPERIENCE TAKING THE FIRST TIME TEST.....

OLLAA.........!!
Test???hohoho....when talk about test,it is a must for every student to take it..it is important for us to know our knowledge and capability in answering question.....
Last week,I had a test for BEL 120 which is grammar,listening and speaking test....the test is done in separate days...usually,if I have a test or something like quiz,I will study in last minutes...that's my bad behaviour.... hopefully,I can change it one day......huU...
the same thing happened when i'm taking the BEL test last week....a day before the test I study for it...huh!!...that's terrible....
Before the test,i'm a bit nervous....but i'm try to cool myself and gain my strength as possible as I can....when the test started,i'll tried to do my best...and I ended answering my test on the time....
I don't know how much the mark I can get on the test....but i'm not really care about it because I have try all my best for the test...hopefully I can get a high marks and will satisfy myself......:-)

1 comment: