Thursday 5 March 2009

MY DREAM MAN........

WOW!!..what an interesting title...urm,what I want to tell you all about this ha..my dream man??hurmmm...if we are given a chance to choose our dream man or partner in our life,for sure everyone would choose the perfect one...agree??but for me,it will be find if I can get an understanding person to be my partner....i'm not so care about his phsycal look because everyone is not perfect......what is important for me,the person can make me happy and be with me when i'm in trouble....he must be sincere in our relationship and can accept me as I am..what important in our relationship,it must be based on sincerely and honesty....the person must put all believe in me so that our relationship can last longer and not impossible,forever......hopefully i'll find one that suitable for me.........:)

3 comments:

  1. Hope you meet that person one day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dream men = him???
    hihihi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope u can find him.........
    but beside u want someone to believe u, u must believe someone!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete