Saturday 7 February 2009

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE ABOUT MYSELF
Everyone is not perfect..everyone have their weakness..so i am..if i was given an opportunity to change myself,i will never waste it and wanna be a perfect person...
What I would like to change about myself..?
Urm....there's a lot but the most important thing
that I really want to change is my laziness..
The only bad attitude that I had bring me so much trouble ..
Because of this character,,
I usually got problems and always failed in whatever I wanna do..
Beside that,,the other weakness is I have lack of
confidence..
This character make me shy to face people..
If I could change both of this attitude in my life,,
my life will be better than now..
Hopefully I will change.........................................;)

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more. You should get rid of this 'illness' if you want to succeed.

    ReplyDelete