Tuesday 27 January 2009

HOW I SPEND MY MID-SEMESTER BREAK

Hoorayyy!!!!.....mid-semester break begin!!.......
When talk about holiday,everyone will be very excited and happy about it..they will plan everything in their head..what they will do..where they will go..and how they will spend their holiday enjoyful.....
But for me,this holiday,i do not have any plan in my mind..i just think and imagine that i will just be at home and do all the assignments given...so sad......
Lecturers gave me a lot of assignments to be done during the holiday..So,i cannot do anything..just accept it as a student who want to get an excellent result in examination...to be one in Dean List...hopefully...huhu
But people said,holiday is the time to get an enough sleep..sometimes,more than enough..huhu..commonly,i will woke up at 10 or 11 in the morning..Then,i will watching television..well,all know there are many interesting stories will be broadcast during holidays..sometimes,we do not know which story we want to watch...
Holidays began,so i also start doing my assignments..i will stay up at night till 4 o'clock in the morning..very dedicated student......huhu..that's the situation on the next days until holidays over....so bored....
Actually,my family have planned to go for holiday at Langkawi..It's quite a long time i have been there..If i'm not mistaken,the last is when i'm 7 years old..but unfortunately,my father called all the chalet's manager there and they said all the chalets are already full....all plans are ruinned by that...so sad....
All this have been fated for me..my holidays for this time just to be spent at home with all the assignments...huhu..but i still happy because i can spend my time with my family....and i also got an enough rest........:]

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You tried to finish your assignments during the holiday. That's very good of you.

    ReplyDelete